Tech-LC Tool Bag by Veto Pro Pac
We ship only to the US for online orders
Please contact us if you are outside of the United States.
TECH-LC Mid-Size Tool Bag for Technicians
The TECH-LC can hold the tuning, voicing and regulation tools needed for most service calls. We love this tool bag, use one ourselves, and believe this is the ideal bag for most piano technicians.
"My Veto Pro Pac bags have endured years of piano work without any issues. They don't just hold a lot of tools, but they keep things well organized and uncluttered, and the vertical pockets make it easy to grab the right tool without having to search for it."
-Cy Shuster, RPT
Width: 9.5” Length: 13.5” Height: 19” (13" with Handle Folded Down)
Weight (empty): 7.2 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 50 inside & 3 outside
- Flat Zippered Pockets: 4 inside & 2 outside
- Neoprene Pockets: 2
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Exterior Electrical Tape Loop: 8” Fabric with Clip Closure
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip: Yes
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon |
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
Shoulder Strap: Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap with Clip-On connection
Warranty: 5 Years